Saturday 28 February 2009

Samuel, Samuel, Samuel

At around 10.30pm we heard Samuel crying, Sunny went to the bedroom to check and I started to make a bottle, in case he was hungry. Sunny called out for me to come, I went into the bedroom with the light out so couldn't see what was wrong. Sunny was leaning over the cot trying to hold Samuel. Still too dark, I put my hands into the cot and could only feel his legs and couldn't find his head. I quickly turned on the light to see Samuel had split the material on the side wall of the cot and had his head and shoulders hanging out of the hole in the cot material. He was stuck and we had to lift him back into the cot backwards to get him out of the predicament.  After a short grizzle he was ok and came to bed with us, but not for long. We quickly understood why he had split the cot material, from his constant rolling and kicking. 
Oh well off to get the cloth tape to fix the cot now..

No comments: